Apparel and Footwear
Apparel and footwear companies need a robust and affordable ERP solution smartly tailored to the special requirements of soft goods manufacturing. Xperia Solutions properly automate your business processes and successfully reduce your costs.
Whether you purchase package goods or cut make and trim products, the Xperia Bill of Material allows the same style to be manufactured in many locations worldwide and utilizes process codes to determine WIP tracking as well as costs associated with this type of acquisition.
- Tracking capabilities are available for piece goods at the piece, dye lot and shade level
- Greige goods can be monitored and tracked as well giving the user visual assessment of the status of these purchases
- Requisition of Fabric - On-line requisitioning by piece by cut
- Track movement from quality to 1st, 2nd or 3rd finish goods classifications
- Either automatic assignment of piece number or user generated receipt number at receiving
- Raw material as well as finished goods can be time phased for delivery thus reducing the amount of inventory on hand
- Raw material inventory can be tracked whether ordering in bulk or contract
- Xperia matches both work-in-process and shelf inventory to customer's orders. This option provides a window at order booking to late deliveries as well as orders that cannot be filled.
More Inventory Control Features
- Inventory by total, piece, dye lot or shade
- Printing of piece tickets at receiving dock, automatic update of received pieces in the raw material inventory files
- Tracking pieces through inspection, before and after yardage control
- Complete on-line history of usage for each piece including transfer history
- On-line assignment of piece goods by dye lot, shade and warehouse
- On-line tracking of rejected piece goods by piece, shade or dye lot
- Piece detail maintenance for miscellaneous usage
- Complete audit trail of all inventory changes
- Tracking of goods through quality, rejects and returns
- Seasonal transfer capabilities with history
WIP Inventory Controls
- Work-in-Process affects finished goods inventory as well as raw material inventory. Raw materials can be set up for automatic consumption or manual consumption at various stages of work-in-process. As WIP is moved through the stages, any customer orders associated to that WIP will reflect times associated to those work orders. Once work-in-process is complete, finished goods inventory is updated.
- Current, accurate bundle location and tracking by cut, bundle, operator, and work center on the plant floor.
- Scanning or keying of piecework coupons including: regular coupons, off-standard coupons, off-standard (without coupons), sample and adjustment coupons
- WIP stage movement via completion of key operations
- WIP stage movement at the cut level
- Ability to change the quality of units on the work order during work-in-process allowing customer service to see accurate inventory levels
- Orders that are tied to work-in-process can be set up to drop pick slips when WIP is received
- Automatic interface to general ledger